Thursday, September 22, 2011

Head for the Hills

So tonight I decided to Head for the Hills. Basically, hill repeat workouts are as follows: find a hill and run up it, then do it again and again. My town is fairly hilly and my long runs in the past have inevitable included hills. But I have avoided hill repeats because, well, they are HARD.

The last time I remember doing hill repeats was with the R2R team last August. I remember feeling down afterwards because I was so far behind the others. Hence my avoidance.

But now I have less time to run so I need to work harder when I am running. So hill repeats will now be in. Tonight there were only three but next week we'll look at doing four.

Only two more miles this week to hit the low end of my goal. So two to four miles in the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment