Monday, September 12, 2011

longing

I had intended to run a bit longer and slower today. Well, I got the slower part right. But I set out and by the time I was at almost two miles, I felt a bonk coming on. So I stopped after two miles and headed inside for a shake. Still...a good start to the running week and I'm feeling pretty good about my progress so far. Wondering when I will race again.

Yesterday I marinated some chicken and today cooked up a lunch of grilled Cuban chicken with black bean and mango salsa. Tasty and a Weight Watchers recipe! Will definitely make it again though it does take a little bit of time to prepare the marinade. I guess it doesn't take ALL that much time but since I really haven't cooked much, all of these meals lately has seemed to take forever. Not to mention the dishes! I can't keep up!

I did get to the bottom of the laundry basket today though. I texted my Mom about it and she said, "Not for long! The baby will soon spit up on something or you will eat something and get it down your shirt!" My Mom sure knows! About five minutes later, the baby spit up and had a diaper leak. Oh well.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment