Sunday, September 11, 2011

day by day

Yesterday didn't go so smoothly so I wasn't able to fit in a run. It felt bad but I have to remember to take one day at a time and do what I can.

I did manage to try my hand at the breadmaking and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it really was! Just a few ingredients made a large loaf of bread. Though it was a bit dense, it was otherwise just fine and we have so far enjoyed some wonderful toast with jam and slices with peanut butter and banana. Good stuff. I'm thinking I might try to make the rosemary sourdough we like so much from Whole Foods. That stuff is really expensive but we LOVE it so if I could figure out how to make it myself, that would be fantastic, tasty, and money saving!

Tonight I WAS able to fit in a run and it was awesome! I ran 2.5 miles at quite a relatively fast pace. Trying to get home quickly has really been helping I think. I tried to stretch a bit more than the last time and will try to fit in a bit more stretching before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment