Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Life Gets in the Way

I fell a little short last week. But only by a bit so I'm moving on. Things happen and life got in the way. Still...I decided to get in my "long" run yesterday and see how my ankle was feeling. Though the weather was cold, dreary, and drizzly, I felt really good after the fall back week. So I extended my distance a bit to 3.4 miles. Not a huge jump but I'm not going for records here. I just wanted to get in a longer run and see how my body felt.

Today I am feeling a bit sore. But I didn't sleep well (baby and cat, of course) and I have NOT been eating well.

Tonight I will head to Whole Foods to pick up a few items. I have a few recipes to prepare over the next few days that actually include...what are they called?...vegetables. Yeah, vegetables.

I can't believe it but I'm starting to identify with the Runner's World articles that talk about Running Mommies, etc. I become more of a cliche each day!

This week's goal: 10-13 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment