Tuesday, September 06, 2011

not today

My attempt at text posting earlier did NOT work. So much for that.

I really wanted to fit in another run today but it is raining and I am tired. Seems like each run I complete, the more I look forward to the next one. I got my latest issue of Runner's World today. It was damp all around the edges. Still readable though!

Some days I get really depressed thinking that I might not be able to run the marathon again for YEARS because the baby needs so much of my time. It isn't that I am upset by that so much as that if I ran FASTER, I could get my runs in quicker and get back home. But I can't take four or five hours for a long run like I used to. You know what though? I can only take things one day at a time and get in a run when I can and go on to the next day when I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment