Friday, September 09, 2011

no run today??

I woke up relatively early this morning. It isn't early, of course, but by the time we get through the night with the baby, our time to get up time gets later and later. But my sister-in-law stopped by on her way back home from a long trip to see the in-laws. So we got up for a bit of a visit and some coffee and zucchini muffins that I made with the zucchinis they gave me for free at the farmer's market. But I digress...

When I got up, my calves felt like rocks! I made sure to stretch them quite a bit last night after my run because they were feeling kind of tight. I haven't been taking a long enough time to stretch after my runs because I feel like I need to get done quickly and get back to the baby. I feel like I did work hard yesterday if only for a short run. It felt good.

Today I don't think I will run because last night was tough and I don't know that I'm ready for three days in a row! But I might look up some exervised I can do with the baby. She is a good weight for weighted squats so there must be other things I can use her as a weight for!

It's a beautiful day today so I will at least be taking baby for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment