Saturday, April 09, 2011

At Least I've Got Music

I've got no rhythtm today. I did a short two mile run but felt wrong the whole time. My feet were flapping down on the ground and I felt like I was flailing my limbs around. My legs felt like lead and everything felt tight. Two miles! That's it! Ugh.

The arch of my right foot is bothering me now. I'm not sure why exactly but I'm icing it. My hip has been bothering me but I think I've figured out that I am rotating my knee out when I run so I need to strengthen my quads and hamstrings and make sure I am keeping my knee in line. At least that is my theory on that. Naturally, my hip is not bothering me at all right now. I definitely don't want to deal with plantar fasciitis again so the ice is staying on my foot. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow is a long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment